Thursday, June 15, 2006

Scaffold

As always, click for larger pictures.
Atop the laddersMore pictures of the pre-plaster work on the dormers. Mike built the scaffolding & braces.
Nailing it downMike applies the mesh over the tar paper.
It's all a conspiracy, manAs a totally unrelated aside, I took the kids to see the new Pixar movie Cars last weekend. I was surprised... no, delighted... to see that Fillmore, the hippie-dippy VW microbus (expertly voiced by George Carlin,) lives in a day-glo-painted geodesic dome! You can see a bit of it on the right side of this promo shot. :-)

2 comments:

Geekwif said...

That entry looks like it's going to be beautiful! I love all the windows.

Now I've got to go see "Cars". I wasn't sure if I would or not, but hey, any movie with a geodesic dome home is worth a try!

Unknown said...

NYScaffold.com specialize in sidewalk protection, pipe scaffolding and custom installations of all descriptions. visit http://www.nyscaffold.com